I wasn’t surprised by the fact that convicted perjurer Brett Kimberlin is a liar. What surprised me was how bad he was at it given his extensive history of falsehoods. The TKPOTD for eight years ago demonstrated how readily he lies and how easily he is caught.
* * * * *
Here’s another lie that The Dread Pro-Se Kimberlin told during the 3 September, 2015, hearing in the Kimberlin v. Most of the Universe, et al. RICO Retread LOLsuit. It’s from page 72 of the transcript.
“… only sued five people or five suits in the last five years.” Bullshit!
1. Kimberlin v. Allen (I), Case No. 339254V (Md. Cir.Ct. Mont. Co. 2010)
2. Kimberlin v. Allen (II), Case No. 0601SP031592011 (Md. D.Ct. 2011)
3. Kimberlin v. Walker (I), Case No. 0601SP005392012 (Md. D.Ct. 2012)
4. Kimberlin v. Walker (II), Case No. 0601SP019792012 (Md. D.Ct. 2012)
5. Kimberlin v. Norton, Case No. 0601SP033892012 (Md. D.Ct. 2012)
6. Kimberlin v. Elliot, Case No. 0602SP017482013 (Md. D.Ct. 2013)
7. B. Kimberlin obo K.K. v. T. Kimberlin, Case No.0601SP027212013 (Md. D.Ct. 2013)
8. Kimberlin v. KimberlinUnmasked, Case No. 13-CV-2580-RWT (D.Md. 2013) Two defendants
9. Kimberlin v. Walker, et al., Case No. 380966V (Md. Cir.Ct. Mont. Co. 2013) Six defendants
10. Kimberlin v. National Bloggers Club, et al. (I), Case No. 13-CV-3059-GJH (D.Md. 2013) Twenty-four defendants
11. Kimberlin obo K.K v. Hoge, Case No. 0601SP012712015 (Md. D.Ct. 2015)
12. Kimberlin v. Hunton & Williams LLP, et al., Case No. 15-CV-723-GJH (D.Md. 2015) Twenty named defendants plus multiple Joe Does
13. Kimberlin v. Home Depot, Case No. 401958V (Md. Cir.Ct. Mont. Co. 2015)
14. Kimberlin v. National Bloggers Club, et al. (II), Case No. 403868V (Md. Cir.Ct. Mont. Co. 2015) Nineteen defendants
However, he did say something true. He did win “two or three.” He did win two by default, but since he’s never won a case on it’s merits, claiming those wins is somewhat misleading.
Lying liars gotta lie.
* * * * *
This appeared in the comment section of the original post.I’m not done with him yet.