The Cabin Boy™ is saying that he’s gone to a District Court Commissioner and filed charges against me for violating a whole bunch of laws. The first on the list is Md. Crim. L. § 8-601 Counterfeiting Private Instruments and Document. It seems that he thinks the letter I received is covered. Let’s take a look at the text of the law.
(a) A person, with intent to defraud another, may not counterfeit, cause to be counterfeited, or willingly aid or assist in counterfeiting any:
(5) endorsement or assignment of a bond, draft, check, or promissory note;
(6) entry in an account book or ledger;
(7) letter of credit;
(8) negotiable instrument;
(9) power of attorney;
(10) promissory note;
(11) release or discharge for money or property;
(12) title to a motor vehicle;
(13) waiver or release of mechanics’ lien;
(14) will or codicil.
I don’t believe that the letter is any one of these.
His other accusations go downhill from there.