I’ve been off the air for most of the last two days because of this flu. I’m quasi-cogent at the moment with only about 3 degrees of fever. In reviewing some of the stuff I’ve missed, I noticed some whining about not being able to post to the comments here at Hogewash!.
I don’t mind criticism. I don’t mind someone having an opposing view. But there are somethings that will get you banned at this blog.
1. Identity theft. A nom de cyber is OK, but don’t use someone else’s ID.
2. Threats. Not only will you be banned, but the threat will be forwarded to an appropriate law enforcement agency.
3. Excessively foul language or porn.
4. Trolling. It is my policy not to feed trolls.
5. Commercial linking that has nothing to do with the post commented on.
That’s enough for now. I’m going back to bed to sleep off this fever.