One of the ludicrous allegation that The Dread Pro-Se Kimberlin makes in his proposed second amended complaint filed in the Kimberlin v. The Universe, et al. RICO Madness is found in paragraph 188.
18 U.S.C § 1512 is a federal witness tampering statute, and section (d) reads:
(d) Whoever intentionally harasses another person and thereby hinders, delays, prevents, or dissuades any person from—
(1) attending or testifying in an official proceeding;
(2) reporting to a law enforcement officer or judge of the United States the commission or possible commission of a Federal offense or a violation of conditions of probation [sic] supervised release,, [sic] parole, or release pending judicial proceedings;
(3) arresting or seeking the arrest of another person in connection with a Federal offense; or
(4) causing a criminal prosecution, or a parole or probation revocation proceeding, to be sought or instituted, or assisting in such prosecution or proceeding;
or attempts to do so, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 3 years, or both.
TDPK never bothers to explain in his fantasy complaint who might have attempted to prevent him from doing one of those things in any federal proceeding.
He also avoids any mention of § 1512(c). It reads:
(c) Whoever corruptly—
(1) alters, destroys, mutilates, or conceals a record, document, or other object, or attempts to do so, with the intent to impair the object’s integrity or availability for use in an official proceeding; or
(2) otherwise obstructs, influences, or impedes any official proceeding, or attempts to do so,
shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both.
Yeah, he probably doesn’t want to remind the court about the penalty for altering a document to impair its integrity.